The 3rd Syiah Kuala International Conference Medical and Health Science’ in Conjuction with 2nd National Public Health Forum, and 1st Family Medicine Forum 2019
“A LEGACY FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS: THE FIRST 1000 DAYS OF LIFE – SCIENTIFIC TO COMMUNITY BASED APPROACH”.
The 3rd Syiah Kuala International Conference Medical and Health Science’ in Conjuction with National Public Health Forum, and 1st Family Medicine Forum 2019 invites Leading academicians, medical students, clinicians, public health professionals, health care specialists, health care workers, health economists, researchers, scientists, health workers, policymakers, social workers, and other related professionals to send their abstracts for the conference. The conference will be held from 9th – 10th October 2019 in Banda Aceh, Indonesia under the theme “A Legacy for Future Generation: The First 1000 Days of Life – Scientific to Community Based Approach”.
You are welcome to submit your abstract to the conference, abstract submitted will be reviewed and must abide by these conditions:
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED: SEPTEMBER 21st, 2019
Accepted Abstract will be notified by September 24th, 2019.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE WILL BE: October 24th, 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The abstract must be typed in English with a maximal of 350 words.
The abstract must be typed using the font Times New Roman, using A4 pages setting, in one column with side margin of 3 cm from the top of the page, 2 cm from the bottom of the page, 2 cm from the right and left sides of the page. The line spacing used is single spacing with justified alignment.
The font size of the title is 12, bold, with centered alignment.
The font size of the name of the authors(s) is 11 and bold. The full name of the authors must be written and the name of the main author must is written at the front and underlined.
The city and country of the institution are typed using font size 10.
The content of the abstract is written two lines below the address of the affiliations. The content of the study is written in one paragraph with the font style Times New Roman, size 10, and single-spaced. The headers of the paragraph
for research paper are Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
– The topic of the abstract is related to
MATERNAL & CHILD HEALTH
BIOMEDICAL AND BIOENGINEERING RESEARCH
COMMUNICABLE AND NON-COMMUNICABLE DISEASES
DISASTER AND HEALTH-RELATED ISSUES
– It has to be uploaded online after registration at your Register Dashboard.
– Abstracts submitted after deadline will not be accepted.
– All poster participants must be registered as symposium participants and have completed their registration processes before able to submit abstract.
– All participants will receive a confirmation email from the committee regarding the abstract submission by September 21st, 2019.
– All accepted abstract are required to submit full paper by October 24th, 2019
– All accepted paper are subjected to publication fees of IDR 1.200.000
-All abstracts will be included in the proceeding book and the committee has the right too alter the format of the abstract to suit the format of the proceeding book.
– Accepted writing will be published by Atlantis Press and ISI Indexed.
Download Conference Template klik disini.